Trade at Etoro...

Music's At its Best...

There are medical findings that music specially classical music plays an important role in the development of child’s brain as when it is exposed to classical music even when they were still in their mother’s womb. Mind, and body are connected with music of the rythym of our whole system.

As my personal experience. I love to listen to mellow, calming and soothing music. It’s like my mind has adopted its rhythm, and so I move and think slow. The positive effect on me was that I am emotionally and psychologically stable and matured. The negative of mellow music to me was that, my ability to think and my ability to reason was turns so slow. As during my class recitations my professors told me that I am so slow in answering the question. But for me seems like it was just normal. I ask my classmates if I was that really slow and they told me that I was really slow in answering the questions. I ask my self what makes me slow to think and reason out. Then I realize that its because of the type of the music that I love to hear every night. The slow beat or rhythm in the music was adopted by my brain and it acts according to the rhythm of the music, as a result my brain was so slow to process.

Comparing to those who love to listen to rock or metallic music they are active and lively. They think fast, reason’s fast and move fast. It is because the faster beat of rock or metallic music was adopted by their brain, as a result they think, reason out and move fast. But the negative effect on them of fast beat music was that they are irritable without movements in their mind or in their surroundings, and they are emotionally and psychologically immature.

I made a personal experiment. I listen to rock and faster music. And yes its true my ability to think and in reasoning improved its not so slow as compared before, and I’m getting to like rock and fast beat music because of that. But I make sure that there is balance between mellow and rock music.

Another personal experiment I made was that, I’ve watched the visualization in the windows media player in my computer, it so happens that it moves fast, my eyes responds accordingly, and my brains also respond actively fast in accordance with the visualization effects. Its like in the matrix movie, when you need a new skills you just wear an eye glass and all the informations were shown in your eyes, and viola you got new skill. But the negative effect on me was that I tend to be irritable with out seeing any movement or thinking fast.

The bottom line is there is music in our mind and body. That somehow played an important roles in our life, society, and culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment